Thursday, October 22, 2015

From a Nursing Student

"Thank you for the incredible education I received at the College of Nursing this past year and a half. I recently moved to Chicago and began working on an observation unit at a local hospital. Throughout my orientation, I have had compliments about how advanced my skills are and that the education I received must have been 'the best around' because I was taught to critically think and ask questions.
Of course, while in nursing school, I spent many days stressed and wondering if I would actually graduate. Now I look back and am so grateful for the 15-month program. The educators challenged me. I wouldn't be where I am right now without them. All of the educators deserve my gratitude!"
- Allyson Tharp, Accelerated Class of 2015

Do you have your own story to tell? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment